Customs Act Offences
Customs offences are generally offences associated with bringing prohibited items in and out of Australia.
Some of the most serious Customs Act offences include the importation or exportation of drugs or other items, such as 'tier 1' or 'tier 2' goods.
Commonwealth Customs Act offences include:
• Importing prohibited drugs
• Exporting prohibited drugs
• Possession of imported prohibited drugs
• Importing 'tier 1' or 'tier 2' goods
• Exporting 'tier 1' or 'tier 2' goods
• Making a false customs declaration
• Evading paying customs duty
For more information about your particular Customs Act charge, see our website page: Customs Act Sections
Or if you would like a free conference with a criminal lawyer who is experienced in Customs Act cases, call Sydney Criminal Lawyers today on (02) 9261 8881.
What should I do next?
Benefit from the Expertise. Trust in our Experience. Service 24hrs 7 days a week. Call 02 9261 8881.