Accredited Specialist Guarantee™
An 'Accredited Criminal Law Specialist' is an Experienced Criminal Lawyer that the Law Society of NSW has Certified as an Expert in the field of Criminal Law.
Sydney Criminal Lawyers guarantees that an Accredited Criminal Law Specialist will represent you on significant court dates, including:
- All ‘Defended Local Court Hearings’. A 'Hearing' is when witnesses come to court and the Magistrate decides whether you are 'guilty' or 'not guilty',
- All 'District Court Appeal Hearings'; which is when you appeal from the Local Court to the District Court; and
- All 'District Court Sentencing Hearings'; which is when you are being sentenced in the District Court.
We also Guarantee that:
- Only Senior Criminal Lawyers will undertake important legal work on your case; including drafting letters and conducting negotiations for the withdrawal of criminal and driving charges; and
- All Criminal Lawyers sent to represent you for even the most minor court dates - eg ‘mentions’ to obtain adjournments – will have substantial in-court criminal defence experience.
It is a Guarantee we treat very seriously, and one that allows us to maintain our exceptional track record in criminal and driving cases.
Don’t settle for a 'junior lawyer' or 'non-accredited lawyer'. Get the best.
What should I do next?
Benefit from our Expertise. Trust in our Experience. Service 24hrs 7 days a week. Call 02 9261 8881.